1. Are the Nandi Panchgavya Diyas 100% chemical free?
Yes, the Panchgavya Diyas are 100% chemical free and are only made of cow dung, cow urine, cow milk, cow ghee and curd. They are SGS certified and backed by the professors at IIT Bombay.
2. How to use Nandi Panchgavya Diya?
Light up the Nandi Panchgavya Diya on a non-flammable surface (like a clay stand) and let it work its Panchgavya magic.
3. What is the shelf life of the Panchgavya Diyas?
These diyas can be used at your ease and do not have an expiry date.
4. What are the benefits of using Nandi Panchgavya Diya?
The Panchgavya Diyas:
- Are eco-friendly
- Purify the air around you
- Release only oxygen
- Boost immunity
- Work as a natural manure for plants after burn completely
- Provide employment in rural areas
- Save environment
- Acts as a mini havan
- Save cows from ending up in slaughterhouses
5. How many times can I use one Panchgavya Diya?
Each Panchgavya Diya can be used only once as it burns as a whole and the residue acts as a natural manure for plants.
6. How long does the Nandi Panchgavya Diya burn for?
Each Panchgavya Diya burns for 20-22 mins.
7. How many diyas do I get in one pack?
Each pack of Nandi Panchgavya Diya includes 24 diyas in it.
8. Does the Nandi Panchgavya Diya include any synthetics in it?
None at all. Every diya is handmade, using only the purest and highest quality ingredients provided by nature.
9. How can I buy the products in bulk?
A Nandi Sadasya includes 48 boxes of Nandi Panchgavya Diyas which are provided to you at a 30% discount. You can still place bulk orders by contacting us via [email protected] or just call us at +91-7373343462 (10 AM - 6 PM, Monday to Saturday).
1. How are rural areas getting help through Nandi Panchgavya?
Nandi Panchgavya has been able to provide employment to over 2000 villagers across the country who make these diyas with their own hands through a patented machine provided to them free of charge.
They have the capacity of earning Rs. 15,000 - Rs. 20,000 per month just by making Panchgavya diyas.
2. How does Nandi Panchgavya save the environment?
Each diya is handmade through a machine provided to villagers which works without the use of any water or power.
The diyas release only oxygen and there is no carbon-di-oxide emission in the atmosphere.
The Panchgavya diyas also save cows from ending up in slaughterhouses as the villagers can use the cow dung and cow urine from non-milking cows to make the diyas.
1. How long does it take for the order to reach me?
Our products are shipped from Ahmedabad and it takes us 7-10 working days to deliver goods to your doorstep. However, for Nandi Saathi and Raahi the average shipping time is 10-15 days.
2. If I have received damaged goods, what should I do?
In the event that you receive a damaged product, please initiate a return by reaching out to us on [email protected] and we will resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
3. How do I cancel an order?
You can cancel an order that has not yet been shipped,by contacting us on +91-7373343462 within 24 hours. After the order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled.
4. How can I track the status of my order?
You will receive an email about the status of your order on your registered email id. You can also check it on our website under the “My Order” section. Once you order on our website, you will receive an email about the order confirmation and the expected delivery date of your order, along with a tracking link within the next 2-3 days. You can anytime track the order status.
5. Can I return an order to Nandi Panchgavya?
If the products delivered to you are damaged/ defective, then only we can consider your return request. Please send a request to [email protected] or call at +91-7373343462
6. Within what duration do I have to make the return request?
If the received product is damaged/ defective, you must notify us within 24 hours of the receipt. We might ask to share a snapshot at [email protected]
We provide fast delivery of your orders
Your payments are secured with our latest technology
For more information read our policy documents
We provide best support for your any query